As the organisation develops from it roots as an association of passenger ship and cruise liner enthusiasts to a respected and well connected Society, for everyone interested in all aspects of cruise ships and ocean liners it is projected that the following aspects will be pursued:-
· a centre of knowledge and experience on cruising and passenger ship history
· a resource and “sounding board” for shipping and cruise companies to consult.
· comment and articles on passenger shipping development and innovation
· education and information
· escorted travel groups at discounted prices (when opportunities arise)
· provision of speakers and archive material to other organisations
· cruise ship visits